- Single interface to multiple instruments with support for all major vendors
- Fast, convenient access to results via web or email on any device
- Predefined experiments and reporting enables users to access data and results
- Multiple levels of user access and control
- Compatibility with workflows in all types of laboratories
- Centralized data processing, storage and archiving
- Custom reports and usage reporting
- Support for LIMS and ELN integration
- Integrates with AnalyzerPro®
- Effortlessly track samples, schedule acquisition and control sample priority
- Zero footprint installation
AnalyzerPro® is a productivity software application for LC-MS and GC-MS data with support for multiple vendors’ data. This comprehensive post-processing utility provides optimized workflows for sample-to-sample comparison, target component analysis, quantitation and library searching for data generated from any LC-MS and GC-MS platform. Using its proprietary algorithms to detect obscured components that existing software packages are unable to find without .....
The NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library with Search Program is the standard MS spectra reference database. This library is available with version 2.0g of the full-featured NIST MS Search Program for Windows and includes ....
RemoteAnalyzer is the only open access software solution for today’s fast-paced laboratory. It is designed to operate and optimize the management of multiple locations, multiple types of analyses, multiple scientists of the entire skill set range as well as multiple instrument types from a variety of different vendors. See a case study from the University of Durham regarding their implementation. The walk-up ......